söndag 7 september 2014

The last of summer?

We have had great weather this weekend, it almost felt like vacation time again:) yey! Despite the sun, I still had time to make a card (though I always feel guilty if I'm inside when the weather is fine), and since it was a while ago I joined a card challenge, it was fun to do just that. So here's my "late summer-creation":
and I'm entering the following challenges:
Color Throwdown: CTD308
Kort o Mania: #114 Anything goes as long as it's bling

Kram Jenny

3 kommentarer:

  1. Love the different panels and black outlining! Thxs for playing at CTD!

    SvaraRadera
  2. The added doodling adds a sweet detail! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown this week!

    SvaraRadera
  3. What an awesome design....love the doodling and the gold mesh and banner are such wonderful details!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    SvaraRadera