onsdag 25 april 2018

There's a bearthday coming up!

Hello!
Today I'm playing with a soft colour palette of pink, lavender, green and light gray, inspired by the challenge over at Color throwdown. I used stamps from the cute Beary special birthday-set from MFT, coloured it with my promarkers. As for the background I used a distress oxide ink and gave it a kind of ombre look, and of course I splattered water drops to get that "splashy" look. I also sprayed it with a mix of perfect pearl gold, and water, to give it some shimmer. The white cardstock has a beautiful texture of woodgrain that looks really nice I think. Topped it off with enamel dots and some clear wink of stella on the balloons and on the icing of the cake.



Challenges:

Have a nice day!
/Jenny

2 kommentarer:

  1. What a fabulous birthday card...love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Through the craft room door this week.

    SvaraRadera